Discover Peace Within
- Learn practical meditation exercises, inspired by the philosophy of spiritual teacher Sri Chinmoy.
- COVID CONSIDERATIONS: As these classes are indoors, attendees will need to show proof of vaccination, either in the form of an Excelsior pass, or an original vaccine card.
- Official immunization records outside NY State are also accepted, such as the Docket app from New Jersey.
- We kindly ask that people come wearing masks.
- Tuesdays: November 2, 9, 16, 30, 7:30-9:00 PM
- Thursdays: November 4, 11, 18, and December 2, 7:30-9:00 PM
- November course will not meet during the week of Thanksgiving.
Closest subway: You can take the F, J, M or Z lines to the Delancey St. – Essex St. subway stop. Please click here for walking directions from Delancey-Essex stop to TEATRO LATEA (located in the Clemente building).
If you plan to travel by car, click here for directions. Kindly note that you will need to find street parking or park in a parking garage. There is no dedicated parking lot for these classes.
For those interested in deepening their meditation experience and exploring Sri Chinmoy’s philosophy more in depth, there will be free continuing meditation classes following all of our introductory classes. Details will be available at the introductory class.
Browse our meditation books and music for sale.